Hiroshima Blazar Meeting 2010 March
-- Kick-off of Indo-Japan collaboration --
- Alok Gupta (ARIES, India)
- Motoki Kino (NAOJ)
- Naoki Isobe (Kyoto Univ)
- Shuji Sato (Nagoya Univ)
- Mahito Sasada, Makoto Uemura, Yuuki Ikejiri, Ryosuke Itoh, Kiyoshi Sakimoto, Koji Kawabata, Takashi Ohsugi,
Ryo Yamazaki, Shota Kisaka... (Hiroshima Univ)
- (Guest) Koichiro Sugiyama (Yamaguchi Univ)
Talk schedule (presentation files)
- 2010-03-04 (Thu)
- Morning: Free time
- 13:00-13:50 Open presentation (in Japanese)
- 14:00-17:00 Invited Talks and discussion
- 17:30-18:15 Short talks and free discussion
- 18:45-20:30 Dinner (Umamonya Teshio)
- 2010-03-05 (Fri)
- 10:00-12:00 Short talks and discussion
- Ikejiri: "Statistics of optical photopolarimetric variability in over 30 blazars (tentative)"
- Sakimoto: "Photopolarimetry of BL Lac (tentative)"
- Uemura: "Bayesian method to find a long-term trend in blazar polarization (tentative)"
- 13:30-15:30 Short talks and discussion
- Sasada: "3C454.3 around 2009 Dec flare (tentative)"
- Itoh: "A change in the optical polarization associated with a gamma-ray flare in the blazar 3C 279"
- Conclusion (future collaboration between India and Japan)
- 16:00-16:50 Open presentation
International Conference, "Multi-wavelength Variability of Blazars" in Guangzhou, China.
This conference will be held during September 22 - 24, 2010. The conference website is